‘No offers yet from T-wood’

>> Wednesday, 21 November 2012

DC

Whether it was Julie or Dus Kahaniyaan, Neha Dhupia has always been in
news forher bold and off-beat films. In the city for the Shave or
Crave Movement of Gillette Fusion Gamer with Sundeep Kishen, she spoke
to us about her future projects.
The rumours that she was acting in Karan Johar's production, Ungli,
turned out to be true after all, "I've just started working with
theteam; it's a lot of fun but I can't reveal anything about the film
as of now," she says, adding "Karan is greatto work with and so is the
team."
About her solo projects, sheadds, "I have another comedy film; apart
from that I'm also doing a Punjabi film, Rangeele, with Jimmy
Shergill."
Hyderabad is not new to Neha and neither is Tollywood, "But I haven't
got any offers yet," she says. "Language is never anissue as long as
the script isfine, I want my work to be inspiring enough to wake me up
every morning and make me want to go work." She shares.
What about friends from Tollywood? "Sadly I have none, but I just met
SundeepKishen and he is a perfect gentleman." About Hyderabad she
says, "Apartfrom the food, which is heavenly, I love the history of
the place. There is an old world charm and I love the way the city is
an amalgamation of the old and new."
Any expectations for the New Year? "No, life will pretty much be the
same. ButI want to push myself for more projects. Hopefully I'll get
busier."
What about love? Anyone special? "Ah! As of now there is no one. Work
keepsme busy, but if I do have a man, I'd want him to be cleanshaven,"
she smiles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Food and Health

TOLLYWOOD Updates

CRICKET UPDATES

Cnstimes © 2012. All Rights Reserved |Terms of Service | Conditions | Content Policy|

Back to TOP